Heritage Consultancy Services
If you are at the early stages of your digitisation strategy there are a number of ways of seeking help and advice. TownsWeb Archiving has put together a team of consultants who are each recognised as being amongst the very best in their field. All our consultants have many years’ experience of working on various UK and International cultural heritage or IT related projects. They have an immense level of knowledge in their specialist subject area, and are now able to bring this knowledge to your particular context and provide real-life examples and case studies of what works best.
Pre-Consultancy Meeting (Free of Charge)
We will travel to your premises in order to have an initial meeting with yourself and any other members of your team:
- We will listen to your thoughts and answer your questions related to digitisation within your organisation.
- We will provide you with a little history about TownsWeb Archiving Ltd, about our staff, our equipment and our experience.
- We will tell you about some of our recent projects – relating them to your own requirements.
- If you are in a position to push ahead with a project and simply wish to obtain costings quickly then we will survey your archive or tell you what information we need in order to provide you with a quote.
- If you decide that a Consultancy Package might be beneficial then we will spend some time helping you decide which package and consultants would best suit your needs (see below).
Pre-Consultation Meeting Cost: £ Free of charge
- An Introduction to Copyright Protection & Making Money from Copyright – (min. 1 day)
- An Introduction to Internet Marketing & Social Media Integration – (min. 1 day)
- An Introduction to Managing and Promoting your Digital Assets – (min. 1 day)
Consultancy Cost: £ Please Ask