Sales Support Executive (Kettering, Northamptonshire)
Are you an enthusiastic customer-centric individual looking to combine interests of history and technology?
|Salary||£23,500 – £25,000 DOE|
|Bonus||Profit sharing scheme|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|Contract||Permanent contract, full time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Annual Leave||21 days plus bank holidays (increasing for years service)|
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK, with a full UK driving licence and own transport.
Would you like to join a dynamic and fast-paced team working with archive collections and software development solutions? If so, we’re searching for a Sales Support Executive to join our sales team.
An exciting opportunity to join our sales and marketing team working across the UK with industry, cultural and government organisations to protect and showcase their heritage. From scanning and safeguarding to data capture, our vision is to ensure that archival collections can thrive in a digital world.
Our esteemed, blue-chip clients include the likes of Boots, Arsenal FC, Diageo, Bank of England, Ministry of Defence, Unilever, Marks & Spencer, Sandhurst Military Academy, and National Museums of Scotland. We’ve also worked with several celebrity archives including the recent 40th anniversary Netflix documentary – Wham!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Working closely with our sales and marketing team to support them in their duties, you will leverage market and customer intelligence to help them to develop new sales opportunities. As a Sales Support Executive, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced sales environment while contributing to the success of our organisation. If you are a proactive and results-driven individual with excellent communication skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Support the sales function with inbound and outbound lead management
- Manage relationships with existing clients by providing project updates, explore opportunities for upsells and building relationships
- Support the sales team with generating, sending and following up of proposals
- Answering phone calls and responding to customer and prospect questions
- Provide demonstrations of our SaaS (software as a service) platform to prospects and clients
- Join the sales and marketing team, at events, on webinars and demonstrations to showcase value to the prospect of the products and services we offer
- Generate prospecting lists of decision-makers in target accounts using compliant and accurate contact data
- Book outbound meetings through cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking with ideal-fit customers
- Follow up and engage with prospects (including C-suite/Directors) who have enquired about the company’s product or service
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects
- Research your prospect’s coworkers to find other stakeholders
- Follow up on existing contacts in your CRM to identify new potential needs
- Use LinkedIn, CRM, sales enablement tools, and sales intelligence to improve processes
- Collection/returns of client materials from onsite locations across the UK.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER IN RETURN
An opportunity to work with global brands, developing your skills as a sales professional, from a number of highly experienced sales and marketing individuals. Our premises comprise a modern and spacious converted barn, with free car parking, and where you will get to be a part of a passionate and fun team.
This role will also offer:
- A competitive salary with reviews every year with profit sharing bonus on top
- 21 days’ annual leave incrementally increasing to 25 days
- Opportunities for career growth with training days and a tailored development plan. We take great pride in upskilling and promoting our employees
- Pension scheme with a 3% employer contribution
- Working within an innovative, fast-paced, fun team environment, whilst enjoying your work and being rewarded for it
- A social company environment and a range of group activities – including volunteering opportunities, social events and endless coffee, tea and biscuits.
THE IDEAl CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, customer service, or a related role
- An appetite, and preferably experience, for reaching sales targets within a B2B environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, offering willing support whenever needed
- Ability to be able to understand and articulate technical products and services to a range of prospects, accounts and customers
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a drive to succeed
- High level of resilience and the ability to handle rejection well
- Experienced in presenting to multiple stakeholders to demonstrate products or services and explore possible opportunities
- Knowledge of CRM systems (such as HubSpot/Salesforce)
- Knowledge of lead intelligence systems (such as Lead Forensics/Cognism)
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Suite applications (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- UK Driving Licence and own transport.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in working with TownsWeb Archiving Ltd then please submit your CV along with a covering letter stating:
- Why you feel you are suitable for this position, based on the Candidate Profile (above).
- Your current notice period
- Your availability for an initial interview.
Please submit your CV using the form below. For any questions, email [email protected], referencing Sales Support Executive within the subject line.